Marco Sanchez is a licensed attorney in Texas and Nevada. He began his legal career working for a law firm in Las Vegas, Nevada. After several years he decided to open his own practice that handles personal injury, civil litigation, and family law. Marco has offices in Plano, Texas and New Braunfels Texas that practice in the areas of personal injury and family law.
Born and raised in New Braunfels, Texas, Marco attended the University of Dayton on a soccer scholarship where he obtained his B.A. in Political Science. He continued his education at the University of Akron School of Law, obtaining his Juris Doctorate. He is also a graduate of the prestigious Gerry Spence Trial Lawyers College in Dubois, Wyoming.
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Nevada
- Eastern District of Texas Bankruptcy Court
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court District of Nevada
- The College of the State Bar of Texas
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Dallas County Bar Association
- San Antonio Bar Association
- Comal County Bar Association
- J.D. - University of Akron School of Law, 2004
- B.A. - Political Science - University of Dayton, 2000